Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am going to break a mirror

Finally go through Lauren's lessons for the day. It is 3 pm...not good. I haven't even started with Ashley yet.  She isn't feeling well today anyway so she is being very patient. She loves to learn and is a very independent worker so not worried about it.

Lauren loves to torture me, I firmly believe that some days. She is a huge smart *ss!!!!  The question was
Fill in the Blank......God wants us to talk to HIM .   Nope...she answers "strangers."  I admit is it funny now but not at the time.  She loves to fall slowly off a chair or bed while doing lessons or see what funny answers she can come up with. I don't make a big deal of it because I know she is looking for a reaction but she won't quit.  I guess we can try using the lifepacs as a guide and lapbook everything?

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like my Claire! Love the "strangers" answer. My kids love to give me funny answers like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit...'strangers' was a good: Jesus answer. He would talk to strangers.... Thanks for dropping by my post. Sorry to hear you had such a rough day. We all have them (don't you hate it when people say that to you...I do...but, I said it) Change takes time...and it can be painful. Our change has taken time and has been very painful. I'm going through some serious growth issues right now...very painful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I am with kids all day and it is nice to hear from others lol jk. Open to advice, guidance and encouragement. I comment back :)