Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cloudy on a Sunny Day.




I love taking pics of my kiddos, they are so cool. Maybe I take too many but I guess it is better then not taking enough. One picture stopped my heart. My youngest in her bathing suit. No, it wasn't low or too small, it was too revealing in quite another way. She looks too thin. I am paranoid so I send it to some friends, they are very concerned as well.

I tested her blood sugar before bed  132.  Tested her when she woke up in the morning. 158. Shit.

Is it a fluke?

If it is a fluke, will this happen again, will that cloud ever go away? Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I am one of the friends that you trusted the opinion of. It made me so sad to see that picture though. It hurt even more being one of the people that had to tell you that you are NOT being paranoid. Nothing would have made me happier than to tell you to quit freaking out and to stop being so overly paranoid about things!! I love you my bestest friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I am with kids all day and it is nice to hear from others lol jk. Open to advice, guidance and encouragement. I comment back :)