Thursday, September 2, 2010

You really need blueprints

Well duh...right? You would think so!  I have read a ton of websites that tell you to plan your day blah blah blah. I am too super special for that though! I know what pages we are on, so what is the big deal? I think I figured it out. If you do not have plans written down then there is no definitive beginning and ending of the day, which frankly, sucks. I need to be able to have a list of assignments that we can check off as we go along, it makes me feel like we have direction. Fellow homeschool newbies, I bet you are even more special then I am and you will probably have to also figure out this important lesson yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! I am with kids all day and it is nice to hear from others lol jk. Open to advice, guidance and encouragement. I comment back :)